- Proper noun. International Airport, as the shortened form of an airport name.
- Adjective. Of or having to do with more than one nation.
- Adjective. Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations.
- Adjective. Of or concerning the association called the International.
- Adjective. Independent of national boundaries; common to all people.
- Adjective. Foreign; of another country.
- Noun. (sports) Someone who has represented their country in a particularly sport.
- Noun. (sports) A game or contest between two or more nations.