- Noun. A circular device capable of rotating on its axis, facilitating movement or transportation or performing labour in machines.
- Noun. (informal, with "the") A steering wheel and its implied control of a vehicle.
- Noun. (nautical) The instrument attached to the rudder by which a vessel is steered..
- Noun. (slang) A person with a great deal of power or influence; a big wheel.
- Noun. (poker slang) The lowest straight in poker: ace, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Noun. (automotive) wheel rim.
- Verb. (intransitive, or) To roll along as on wheels.
- Verb. (intransitive) To travel around in large circles, particularly in the air.
- Verb. (transitive) To transport something or someone using any wheeled mechanism, such as a wheelchair.