- Adjective. Related to or affecting the vision.
- Noun. Any element of something that depends on sight.
- Noun. An image; a picture; a graphic.
- Noun. (context, in the plural) All the visual elements of a multi-media presentation or entertainment, usually in contrast with normal text or audio.
- Noun. (advertising) A preliminary sketch.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.