- Noun. A cohesive whole built up of distinct parts.
- Noun. The underlying shape of a solid.
- Noun. The overall form or organization of something.
- Noun. A set of rules defining behaviour.
- Noun. (context, computing) Several pieces of data treated as a unit.
- Noun. (context, fishing) Underwater terrain or objects (such as a dead tree or a submerged car) that tend to attract fish.
- Noun. A body, such as a political party, with a cohesive purpose or outlook.
- Noun. (context, logic) A set along with a collection of finitary functions and relations.
- Verb. (transitive) To give structure to; to arrange.