- Noun. A woman, or other person, who performs sexual activity for payment.
- Noun. A woman, or other person, who is perceived as engaging in sexual activity with many people.
- Noun. A person who does, or offers to do, an activity for money, despite personal dislike or dishonour.
- Verb. (transitive, usually reflexively) To perform sexual activity for money.
- Verb. (transitive) To make another person, or organisation, prostitute themselves.
- Verb. (transitive) To use one's talents in return for money or fame.
- Verb. (figuratively) (rfdef, lang en) .