- Noun. A raised stage from which speeches are made and on which musical and other performances are made.
- Noun. a place or an opportunity to express one's opinion, a tribune.
- Noun. (politics) A political stance on a broad set of issues, which are called planks.
- Noun. A raised structure from which passengers can enter or leave a train, metro etc.
- Noun. (automobiles) A set of components shared by several vehicle models.
- Noun. (computing) A particular type of operating system or environment such as a database or other specific software, and/or a particular type of computer or microprocessor, used to describe a particular environment for running other software, or for defining a specific software or hardware environment for discussion purposes.
- Noun. A high shoe type with an extra layer between the inner- and outer soles.
- Verb. (transitive) To furnish with or shape into a platform.
- Verb. (politics) (transitive) To include in a political platform.