- Noun. A single human being; an individual. (defdate, from 13th c.) .
- Noun. The physical human body seen as distinct from the mind, character etc. (defdate, from 14th c.) .
- Noun. (legal) Any individual or formal organization with standing before the courts. (defdate, from 14th c.) .
- Noun. (grammar) A linguistic category used to distinguish between the speaker of an utterance and those to whom or about whom he is speaking. See grammatical person. (defdate, from 14th c.) .
- Noun. (context, in a compound noun or noun phrase) Someone who likes or has an affinity for (a specified thing). (defdate, from 20th c.) .