- Noun. Close proximity, particularly in reference to home.
- Noun. and, by extension, its inhabitants.
- Noun. a division of a municipality or region, formally or informally divided.
- Noun. (archaic) The quality or condition of being a neighbour; the state of being or dwelling near; proximity.
- Noun. (topology) The infinitesimal open set of all points that may be reached directly from a given point; The set of all the vertices adjacent to a given vertex.
- Noun. (obsolete) The disposition becoming a neighbour; neighbourly kindness or good will.