- Noun. An inhabitant of Lesbos.
- Noun. A homosexual woman.
- Adjective. Of or pertaining to the island of Lesbos.
- Adjective. ''(used of women)'' Homosexual.
- Adjective. (context, of a female) Homosexual; preferring female romantic or sexual partners.
- Adjective. (context, of a romantic relationship or pairing) Homosexual, specifically between two women.
- Adjective. (context, especially of an institution or group) Intended for lesbians.
- Noun. A homosexual female, a female who is sexually or romantically attracted to other females.