- Noun. The interior or inner part.
- Noun. The side of a curved road, racetrack etc. that has the shorter arc length; the side of a racetrack nearer the interior of the course or some other point of reference.
- Noun. (colloquial) (''in plural'') The interior organs of the body, especially the guts.
- Preposition. Within the interior of something, closest to the center or to a specific point of reference.
- Preposition. (colloquial) In prison.
- Adverb. Within or towards the interior of something, especially a building.
- Adjective. Originating from or arranged by someone inside an organisation.
- Adjective. (baseball) A pitch that is toward the batter as it crosses home plate.
- Adjective. Nearer to the interior of a running track, horse racing course etc.