- Noun. A pigment (or dye)-based fluid used for writing, printing etc.
- Noun. (countable) A particular type, color or container of this fluid.
- Noun. The black or dark-colored fluid ejected by squid, octopus etc, as a protective strategy.
- Noun. (slang) publicity.
- Noun. (slang) tattoo work.
- Noun. (slang) cheap red wine.
- Verb. (transitive) To apply ink to; to cover or smear with ink.
- Verb. (transitive) To sign (a document) (with or as if with ink).
- Verb. (transitive) To apply a tattoo to (someone).