- Adjective. of or relating to industry, notably manufacturing.
- Adjective. produced by such industry.
- Adjective. used by such industry.
- Adjective. employed as manpower by such industry.
- Adjective. (context, of a society or country) having many industries; industrialized.
- Adjective. (music) Belonging or pertaining to the genre of industrial music.
- Noun. (dated, 19th-mid 20th century) An employee in industry.
- Noun. (business) An enterprise producing tangible goods or providing certain services to industrial companies.
- Noun. (finance) A bond or stock issued by such company.