Verb.  (context, of water) To freeze underneath an element or between two elements and jacking up the overlaying element, thereby separating it from its underlayment.

This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.

This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.