- Noun. A crowd; a throng; a multitude or great number of people.
- Noun. A great number or large quantity of things not placed in a pile.
- Noun. A pile or mass; a collection of things laid in a body, or thrown together so as to form an elevation; as, a heap of earth or stones.
- Noun. (computing) A data structure consisting of trees in which each node is greater than all its children.
- Verb. (transitive) To pile in a heap.
- Verb. (transitive) To form or round into a heap, as in measuring.
- Verb. (transitive) To supply in great quantity.