- Noun. A cloth or stuff made of matted fibres of wool, or wool and fur, fulled or wrought into a compact substance by rolling and pressure, with lees or size, without spinning or weaving.
- Noun. A hat made of felt.
- Noun. (obsolete) A skin or hide; a fell; a pelt.
- Verb. (transitive) To make into felt, or a feltlike substance; to cause to adhere and mat together. — Sir Matthew Hale.
- Verb. (transitive) To cover with, or as with, felt; as, to felt the cylinder of a steam engine.
- Verb. (past of, feel) .
- Adjective. That has been experienced or perceived.