- Noun. The arrangement or placement of certain things.
- Noun. Tendency or inclination under given circumstances.
- Noun. Temperamental makeup or habitual mood.
- Noun. Control over something.
- Noun. (legal) Transfer or relinquishment to the care or possession of another.
- Noun. (legal) Final decision or settlement.
- Noun. (medicine) The destination of a patient after medical treatment such as surgery.
- Noun. (music) The set of choirs of strings on a harpsichord.
- Verb. To remove or place in a different position.