- Noun. A person or device that cuts.
- Noun. (nautical) A single-masted, fore-and-aft rigged, sailing vessel with at least two headsails, and a mast set further aft than that of a sloop.
- Noun. A heavy-duty motor boat for official use.
- Noun. (nautical) A ship's boat, used for transport ship-to-ship or ship-to-shore.
- Noun. (cricket) A ball that moves sideways in the air, or off the pitch, because it has been cut.
- Noun. (baseball) A cut fastball.
- Noun. (slang) A ten pence piece. So named because it is the coin most often sharpened by prison inmates to use as a weapon.
- Noun. (slang) A person who practices self-injury.
- Noun. A light sleigh drawn by one horse.