- Noun. A person born hearing to deaf parents.
- Noun. (music) A passage which brings a movement or piece to a conclusion through prolongation.
- Noun. (linguistics) The optional final part of a syllable, placed after its nucleus, and usually composed of one or more consonants.
- Noun. (geology) In seismograms, the gradual return to baseline after a seismic event. The length of the coda can be used to estimate event magnitude, and the shape sometimes reveals details of subsurface structures. .
- Noun. The conclusion of a statement.
- Noun. (alternative spelling of, CODA) .