- Verb. (present participle of, clear) .
- Noun. The act or process of making or becoming clear.
- Noun. An area of land within a wood or forest devoid of trees.
- Noun. An open space in the fog etc.
- Noun. (banking, finance) A process of exchanging transaction information and authorisation through a central institution or system to complete and settle those transactions.
- Noun. (telecommunication) A sequence of events used to disconnect a call, and return to the ready state.
- Noun. (British) The period in which remaining university places are allocated to remaining students.
- Noun. (soccer) The act of removing the ball from one's own goal area by kicking it.