- Noun. A localized accumulation of pus in the skin, resulting from infection.
- Noun. The point at which fluid begins to change to a vapour.
- Noun. A dish of boiled food, especially based on seafood.
- Noun. The collective noun for a group of hawks.
- Verb. (transitive) To heat (a liquid) to the point where it begins to turn into a gas.
- Verb. (transitive) To cook in boiling water.
- Verb. (intransitive) Of a liquid, to begin to turn into a gas, seethe.
- Verb. (intransitive, informal) Said of weather being uncomfortably hot.
- Verb. (intransitive, informal) To feel uncomfortably hot. See also seethe.