- Noun. An opinion recommended or offered, as worthy to be followed; counsel.
- Noun. (obsolete) Deliberate consideration; knowledge.
- Noun. Information or notice given; intelligence; as, late advices from France; commonly in the plural. In commercial language, advice usually means information communicated by letter; used chiefly in reference to drafts or bills of exchange; as, a letter of advice.
- Noun. (legal) Counseling to perform a specific illegal act.
- Noun. (computing, programming) In aspect-oriented programming, the code whose execution is triggered when a join point is reached.