- Noun. A fully grown human or animal.
- Noun. A person who lives outside the parental home.
- Noun. (''improper usage'') A person whose parents are deceased.
- Adjective. Of a human or animal, fully grown.
- Adjective. Intended for adults rather than children.
- Adjective. Containing material or concerning subjects unsuitable (especially sexually) for children.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.