- Noun. The act of admitting.
- Noun. Permission to enter, the power or right of entrance.
- Noun. Actual entrance, reception.
- Noun. (euphemism, hypocoristic) The vulva, especially the labia majora.
- Noun. (British) (legal) The act of giving possession of a copyhold estate.
- Noun. (physics) The reciprocal of impedance.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.