- Adjective. Pertaining to the Zulu people, culture, or language.
- Noun. An individual member of the Zulu people.
- Noun. The letter ''Z'' in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
- Noun. A designation for time along the prime meridian; UTC; Zulu time.
- Proper noun. An African ethnic group living mainly in the KwaZulu-Natal Province in eastern South Africa.
- Proper noun. The language of these people, a Bantu language; isiZulu.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.