- Proper noun. (Greek god) The god of the West Wind.
- Proper noun. (poetic) The west wind personified.
- Noun. a light wind from the west.
- Noun. any light refreshing wind; a gentle breeze.
- Noun. any thing of fine, soft, or light quality, especially fabric.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.