- Proper noun. A group of very similar languages spoken primarily in Iran, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan.
- Noun. A member of the main ethnic group of Iran.
- Noun. A domestic cat breed.
- Noun. A pastry local to the Thunder Bay region in Canada often compared to either a cinnamon bun or a donut topped with pink icing.
- Noun. A breed of sheep prized for its lambs' wool.
- Adjective. Of, from, or pertaining to Persia.
- Adjective. Of or pertaining to the Persian people.
- Adjective. Of or pertaining to the Persian language.