- (acronym) . (internet) A networking protocol: Network Address Translation, that allows multiple nodes (computers) to share a single internet (or local network) IP address.
- (acronym) . (internet) A device that implements that networking protocol; a NAT firewall.
- Proper noun. A diminutive of the female given names such as Natasha, Natalie, and Natalya.
- Proper noun. A diminutive of the male given names Nathaniel and Nathanael.
- Noun. A spirit in Burmese mythology, whose cult is followed alongside Buddhism.
- Adverb. (obsolete) Not. (defdate, 14th-17th c.) .
- Noun. logarithmic unit of information or entropy, based on natural logarithms.