- Proper noun. Short for the Labour Party.
- Noun. Effort expended on a particular task; toil, work.
- Noun. (uncountable) Workers in general; the working class, the workforce; ''sometimes specifically'' the labour movement, organised labour.
- Noun. (uncountable) A political party or force aiming or claiming to represent the interests of labour.
- Noun. The act of a mother giving birth.
- Noun. The time period during which a mother gives birth.
- Verb. (intransitive) To toil, to work.
- Verb. (transitive) To belabour, to emphasise or expand upon (a point in a debate, etc).