- Initialism. inosine monophosphate.
- Noun. (obsolete) A young shoot of a plant, tree etc. (defdate, 9th-17th c.) .
- Noun. (obsolete) A scion, offspring; a child. (defdate, 15th-19th c.) .
- Noun. A child of the Devil; a malevolent supernatural creature, similar to a demon but smaller and less powerful. (defdate, from 16th c.) .
- Noun. A mischievous child. (defdate, from 17th c.) .
- Verb. (obsolete) To plant or engraft.
- Verb. (context, falconry) To engraft feathers into a bird's wing.
- Verb. To eke out, strengthen, enlarge.