- Proper noun. (given name, female) .
- Noun. A feeling, conviction or belief that something is true, real, or will happen.
- Noun. An obligation of loyalty or fidelity.
- Noun. The observance of such an obligation.
- Noun. (countable) A religious belief system.
- Noun. (Christianity) Belief and trust in the Christian God's promises revealed through Christ in the New Testament.
- Noun. A trust or confidence in the intentions or abilities of a person, object, or ideal.
- Noun. Mental acceptance of and confidence in a claim as truth without evidence supporting the claim (e.g. a superstition or religion) or disregarding all evidence to the contrary (e.g. a delusion).
- Noun. '''in faith''' in truth; indeed.