- (acronym) . (context, free software movement) free/libre/open source software.
- Noun. a thread, used to clean the area between the teeth.
- Noun. (raw) silk fibres.
- Noun. the fibres covering a corn cob.
- Noun. Any thread-like material having parallel strands that are not spun or wound around each other.
- Noun. (British) Spun sugar or cotton candy, especially in the phrase "candy floss".
- Verb. To clean the area between the teeth using ''floss''.
- Verb. (African American Vernacular English) To show off, especially by exhibiting one’s wealth or talent.