- (initialism) . (computing) Explicitly Parallel Instruction Computing.
- (initialism) . (electronics) Etched and Polycrystalline carried IC.
- (initialism) . (electronics) Epitaxial Integrated Circuit.
- (initialism) . (legal) Estates and Protected Individuals Code.
- Noun. An extended narrative poem in elevated or dignified language, celebrating the feats of a deity or demigod (heroic epic) or other legendary or traditional hero.
- Noun. A series of events considered appropriate to an epic.
- Adjective. Of, or relating to, an epic.
- Adjective. Momentously heroic; grand in scale or character .
- Adjective. (context, colloquial) Extending beyond the usual or ordinary; extraordinary, momentous, great.