- (initialism) . (business) electronics manufacturing service: a type of original equipment manufacturer services (OEMs).
- (initialism) . (US, medicine) emergency medical service: an organization, often part of a local government whose purpose is to provide emergency medical care to the public. .
- (initialism) . (business) express mail service: a type of international express mail services.
- (initialism) . (dated, computing) Expanded Memory Specification.
- (initialism) . environmental management system.
- Proper noun. A nickname for Emma or Emily.
- Noun. (plural of, em) .