- (initialism) . Emotionally handicapped.
- Symbol. Symbol for redox potential (in volts).
- Interjection. Used as a tag question, to emphasise what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- Interjection. In isolation, a request for repetition or clarification of what has just been said. Compare ''what'', ''pardon''.
- Interjection. (Canada) an interjection used to ascertain the continued attention of an individual addressed by the speaker.
- Adjective. (informal) Of bad quality.