- Noun. (context, Christianity) A believer in Christianity.
- Noun. (context, Christianity) An individual who seeks to live his or her life according to the principles and values taught by Jesus Christ.
- Noun. (context, Christianity) An individual who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Proper noun. (given name, male) found in England since the twelfth century.
- Proper noun. (given name, female) of medieval usage, rare today.
- Proper noun. (surname, patronymic) .
- Adjective. (not comparable) Of, like or relating to Christianity or Christians.
- Adjective. Kind, charitable, or generous.
- Adjective. Righteous, ethical or moral.