- Adjective. Of, or relating to the Caucasus region or its people, languages and culture.
- Adjective. (context, anthropology) Of a human racial classification; pertaining to people having certain phenotypical features such as straight, wavy or curly hair and very light to brown pigmented skin, and originating from Europe, parts of Northern Africa and Western, Central and South Asia.
- Adjective. (US, of a person) White, being a white person: of European descent.
- Noun. A native or inhabitant of the Caucasus.
- Noun. (context, anthropology) A member of the Caucasian racial classification.
- Noun. A person of European descent, a white person.
- Noun. (linguistics) A group of languages spoken in the Caucasus area.
- Noun. (humorous, bartending) The White Russian, a cocktail consisting of coffee liqueur, vodka, and milk. Apparently originated in the 1998 film ''The Big Lebowski''.
- Adjective. (alternative capitalization of, Caucasian) .