- Proper noun. A Northern Athabaskan language spoken in Canada. Sometimes considered to be three separate languages; Southern Carrier, Northern Carrier and Central Carrier.
- Noun. A person or object that carries someone or something else.
- Noun. A carrier pigeon, a newspaperese term (misnomer) for a homing pigeon, racing pigeon, racing homer, homer.
- Noun. An Old English carrier pigeon or Old English carrier (the "King of the Doos").
- Noun. A company in the business of shipping freight.
- Noun. A person or animal that transmits a disease to others without itself contracting the disease.
- Noun. A signal such as radio, sound, or light that is modulated to transmit information.
- Noun. A mobile network operator; wireless carrier.
- Noun. An inert material added to an active ingredient to aid in the application and/or the effectiveness of active ingredient.