- (initialism) . call detail record: a computer record representing a unit of traffic handled by a telephone exchange.
- (initialism) . common data rate.
- (initialism) . content of decrement of register:
cdris a Lisp (and Scheme) instruction, that has become a verb in the MIT: "to cdr down" means to evaluate the items of a list one by one.
- (initialism) . (context, ophthalmology) cup-to-disc ratio.
- Noun. (computing) The second part of a cons in LISP. The rest of a list when the first element is removed.