- (acronym) . Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- (acronym) . Common Area Maintenance (Real Estate).
- (acronym) . Computer Aided Manufacturing (Manufacturing).
- (abbreviation) . Campeche, a state of Mexico.
- Proper noun. (given name, male) .
- Noun. A turning or sliding piece which imparts motion to a rod, lever or block brought into sliding or rolling contact with it.
- Noun. (context, rock climbing) A camming device, aspring-loaded device for effecting a temporary belay in a rock crevice. .
- Noun. (informal) The shortened form of camera.
- Verb. To go on webcam with someone.