- Proper noun. (given name, male) of biblical origin.
- Proper noun. (biblical character) The youngest of the sons of Jacob and Rachel.
- Noun. (US, slang) A US$100 bill, which bears a portrait of Benjamin Franklin. Often used in the plural form to indicate large sums of money.
- Noun. A balsamic resin from the bark of ''Styrax'' trees used in perfumes, incense, and medicine; benzoin resin.
- Noun. A type of tree which produces benzoin or has similar properties; specifically, ''Styrax benzoin'', ''Lindera benzoin'', or ''Ficus benjamina''; a benjamin tree.
- Noun. (context, US) (alternative form of, Benjamin) : a US $100 bill.