- Noun. (Mormonism) A 12-13 year old participant in the Young Women organization of the LDS Church.
- Proper noun. (New Zealand) The common name for the executive wing of the New Zealand parliament buildings.
- Proper noun. New Zealand government.
- Noun. An enclosed structure in which some species of honey bees (genus ''Apis'') live and raise their young.
- Noun. A man-made structure in which bees are kept for their honey.
- Noun. (figuratively) Any place full of activity, or in which people are very busy.
- Noun. A women's hairstyle, popular in the 1960s, in which long hair is styled into a hive-shaped form on top of the head and usually held in place with lacquer.
- Noun. A type of anti-personnel ammunition round containing flechettes, and characterised by the buzzing sound made as they fly through the air.