- Proper noun. A city in Somerset, England, famous for its baths fed by a hot spring.
- Proper noun. (rfv-sense) (rare) Abbreviated name for the Arab Socialist Baath Party, a secular Arab nationalist political party present in several countries in the Mid-East, most prominently Iraq and Syria.
- Noun. A tub or pool which is used for bathing: bathtub.
- Noun. A room or area where bathing occurs: bathroom.
- Noun. The act of bathing.
- Noun. A substance or preparation into which something is immersed.
- Verb. (transitive) To wash a person or animal in a bath.
- Noun. (biblical) An ancient Hebrew unit of liquid volume measure, equal to an ephah and to one-tenth of a homer, and approximately equal to 22 litres.