- Verb. To enliven something, especially a spectacle or attraction.
- Verb. To dumb down, cheapen, or vulgarize something, especially to create entertainment that appeals to coarse or unsophisticated tastes.
- Verb. To promote with bombast, exaggeration, or outright falsehood; to hype or sensationalize.
- Verb. To obtain money through fraudulent or deceitful means; to swindle or con.
- Verb. To spread inaccurate or false information.
- Verb. To seek or attract attention, especially through ostentation.
- Verb. (alternative form of, Barnumize) .