- (acronym) . '''B'''uild '''A'''bsolutely '''N'''othing '''A'''nywhere '''N'''ear '''A'''nyone (or) '''A'''nything. Someone who objects to the building of any structure in their neighborhood, especially in public policy debate. Used as an expression of irritation towards people who are thought of as being worse than NIMBYs.
- Noun. An elongated curved fruit, which grows in bunches, and has a sweet creamy flesh and a smooth yellow skin.
- Noun. The tropical treelike plant which bears clusters of bananas. The plant, of the genus ''Musa'', has large, elongated leaves and is related to the plantain.
- Noun. (uncountable) A yellow colour, like that of a banana's skin.
- Noun. (context, mildly) A person of Asian descent, especially a Chinese American, who has assimilated into Western culture or married a Caucasian (from the “yellow” outside and “white” inside). Compare (term, coconut) .
- Adjective. Flavoured with bananas.
- Adjective. Of the colour of bananas.