- (initialism) . Bachelor of Arts.
- (initialism) . business analyst.
- (initialism) . British Airways.
- (initialism) . Buenos Aires.
- (initialism) . (overprint on British stamps) British Administration (usually followed by a place name).
- (abbreviation) . Bali, a province of Indonesia.
- (abbreviation) . Bahia, a state of Brazil.
- Verb. (intransitive) (obsolete) To kiss.
- Noun. In ancient Egyptian mythology, a being's soul or personality, represented as a bird-headed figure, which survives after death but must be sustained with offerings of food.