- Proper noun. A ski-resort town in Colorado.
- Proper noun. A small community in Guysborough County, Nova Scotia.
- Proper noun. (given name, female) of modern usage, denominated for the aspen tree.
- Noun. A kind of poplar tree (genus ''Populus''; section ''Populus'').
- Noun. (uncountable) The wood of such a tree.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.