- Noun. A person from Asia.
- Noun. (British) , (''British Africa''), A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, sometimes including East and Southeast Asia.
- Noun. (US, Australia) , A person who originates from the Indian subcontinent, East and Southeast Asia, sometimes excluding the Indian Subcontinent.
- Noun. A domestic cat breed similar to the Burmese.
- Noun. A cat of this breed.
- Adjective. Of, relating to or from Asia.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.