- Proper noun. The name given when an author's name is unknown.
- Adverb. (obsolete) Straightway; at once.
- Adverb. Soon; in a little while.
- Adverb. At another time; then; again.
- Noun. An anonymous person, especially an author.
- Noun. A work with an unknown author.
- Noun. A work without a title.
- Adjective. anonymous.
This is an unmodified, but possibly outdated, definition from Wiktionary and used here under the Creative Commons license. Wiktionary is a great resource. If you like it too, please donate to Wikimedia.
This entry was last updated on RefTopia from its source on 3/20/2012.