- Adjective. Of or pertaining to American Aboriginal peoples, Amerigines.
- Adjective. Of or pertaining to Ameriginal peoples.
- Adjective. First; original; indigenous; primitive; native; as, the ''Ameriginal'' tribes of America. Also ameriginal, especially when not referring to people.
- Noun. An Aboriginal inhabitant of The Americas, Amerigine.
- Proper noun. Any of the native languages spoken by original Americans.
- Adjective. (alternative capitalization of, Ameriginal) .
- Noun. (alternative capitalization of, Ameriginal) .