- Adjective. Of, from, or pertaining to Albania, the Albanian people or the Albanian language.
- Noun. A person from Albania or of Albanian descent.
- Proper noun. The languages spoken by the Albanian people, primarily spoken in Albania and Kosovo. (ISO language codes: alb/sqi/sq (Tosk), aln (Gheg), aat (Arvanitika), aae (Arbëresh)).
- Adjective. Of, from, or pertaining to Caucasian Albania, to its people or language.
- Noun. An inhabitant of Caucasian Albania. Udi people are descended from them.
- Proper noun. The extinct Northeast Caucasian language once spoken by these people. Udi language is descended from it.
- Adjective. (context, central New York) of or from the city of Albany, New York State.
- Noun. (context, central New York) Someone from the city of Albany, New York State.